Welcome!!

Category

Welcome

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Paranormal Experience #1

Paranormal Experience # 1





Hi, my name is Ryan, I want to share the experience of horror that I have ever experienced. Perhaps you will be entertained by my story, this is a pure experience alone without - them and you want to believe it or not it is your right. I just want to share my personal experience of another world. Maybe some of you lot ever between experienced and most probably some who do not believe that His creatures His creation which is invisible to the naked eye, so it can only be on clay with our mind's eye. oh yeah, sorry if I say a little stiff in the discussion because I am still learning to write. Okay guys, check this out!


    A few years ago, only he was 3 years ago I was sitting in the living room of the house. Time watching tv talk show will talk about the horror experience the artist, while I closed my eyes because it may be too tired. Did not realize it was to close his eyes when I saw a tall man looked at me. The figure was standing in one of the rooms of my sister girl, not long since I opened my eyes I was really surprised by the incident. Momentarily stunned and asked - wondering what had just happened, only two possibilities in my head when it actually had seen the figure of hallucination or just simply because I happened to watch a talk show that discusses the experience of horror.

    After that, I went straight off the set, get into the room but do not turn off its lights as it is still in shock at what had happened. I could not sleep all night kept imagine male figure - the large-bodied men. Until - until I listen to music out loud, the room door opened and all the bolster pillows blankets I paste all my body to let anything in tempelin whereas just wrote, maybe because really shock times. Throughout the night close your eyes do not want in the fear of seeing a figure because I see it's true really creepy dawn time went by, my heart started a little bit quiet because Adhan voices heard, I began to dare close my eyes and fall asleep.

   After that I woke up at noon precisely at 13:30, to work as usual as an operator at one of the online game and forget about what happened last night because I do not think it matters probably just a hallucination and would disturb me later on weekdays. Some day, I passed as usual without any strange occurrences.

    One day I went back to work right 23:00 walk home clean Since The online game where I work not far away. Along the way I was being followed and he was strange again I can see that follow behind me were obviously not human, but the figure of a woman with long hair without Keliat face downcast. I'm trying to calm not be separated from the dhikr, continue straight ahead to the outlook does not look back as well as left or right at all. From my heart I also ran the same calming immediately fast but my hair is increasingly becoming even more prominent that creeps and all the walking I saw many other figures from one large house high as there may be even more of a monster. I ran faster and faster without looking around to the front of the house I quickly opened the door and entered my bedroom.

    In the room I pull the covers over all body and no loose his dhikr (Pray of Muslim) strange when all my body covered with a blanket buti why they see things - spirits, I saw a male big man I've ever seen before. she kept glaring at me and I ventured to speak but in the hearts (of people - people call talk in mind) but the figure of the man did not answer at all he just glared and voice growling worth a angry tiger and arrived - arrived I saw one figure girl standing at the edge of the bed, the figure was ..................................



to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment