Welcome!!

Category

Welcome

Sunday, February 26, 2017

RR Story's - Chapter 1 : Sadness and New Year!

Chapter 1 : Sadness and New Year


    At that time, in November 2009. I have graduated high school and intends to proceed to a university in Bandung financial but my parents were in trouble and could not go to university. My feeling at that time was really sad, because I see my friends to continue studying to university and I did not, I decided to look for a job. At that time, there happens to be a friend of mine named Acuy want to open a business Cybercafe and recruited me to become operators in the business.

Me and acuy at our friend's house. Our conversation:

Acuy    : hey! Ryan. (By the way my name is Ryan)
Me      : What?
Acuy    : I want to open a business.
Me      : What business?
Acuy    : I want to open a cybercafe. 
          later you can be been in my cybercafe. how?
Me      : Really? I can be a Cybercafe Operators in you?
Acuy    : yeah, I want you being the operator. interested?
Me      : Yes, I'm interested. When?
Acuy    : ................................... 
(He told me when and where to open his business)

     I was interested in becoming the operator in his Cybercafe. the time has come, acuy open Cybercafe assisted by all the friends to paint the walls, set up an internet cable, set the table, etc. And opened cybercafés for the first day and the first time I worked. At the time I became Operator, i been chatting with a woman's initial A.Y. I was introduced to this girl by Acuy Via YM (Yahoo Messenger). Me and A.Y always chatting most of the day.

     One day he wanted to meet me and decided to go to my place of work. After she arrived at Cibaduyut "name of the area in the city of Bandung" he sends messages through YM that he did not know the direction where else. Our conversation roughly like this:

Me        : hey, can you wait here a minute? I want to pick A.Y. 
            She was at the gas station does not know the way here. 
            Can you?
Friends   : okay, sure.
Me        : Thank you so much.

And I went to where she was .........

      We even met, I immediately guided towards the road to cybercafes. After arriving at cybercafes I bought two bottles of drinks because Y.M came with his friend. I was so nervous I shed 1 bottle but fortunately she did not see it, I immediately exchange the bottle with a new one quickly. We also talked but not for long she had to go because she had an appointment for a walk with her friend. They went and we continued the conversation in YM from night till morning and by which time I expressed love for her. But she did not immediately accept my love, she seemed hesitant and afraid just joking because she often made gutted. I kept trying to convince her but she did not accept my cinta. In the end I was told to surrender to Y.M to pursue her love but she makes status in YM that he did not want me to go and actually disappear because she loves me, but there is fear itself, I think so. And we also continue to chat in the end we were relantionship.

     We dated rarely met only through YM and facebook but time was in December 2009 soon the new year and I was invited to her home to celebrate the new year and told to invite my friends. I immediately sent a message to all of my friends that the new year, my girlfriend invited to celebrate at her house and they can attend. New Year's Eve arrived, me and all my friends getting ready to go to my girlfriend's house. My motorcycle tire leak journey we were constrained to come to a party at her house. As a result we were late coming to his house and the party is over. All of my friends decided to go to Dago Plaza for new years eve there but I did not join because I prefer to stay my girlfriend's house and there was one of my friends who accompany him are Dudung. he is my friend from childhood together with acuy.

     When I was in my girlfriend's home we talked and Dudung prefer silence outside the house while the phone with he's girlfriend. Was busy talked while my girlfriend slept in the thigh suddenly her friends came here and his parents got up and joined a talk. Not had time to get up I pretended to sleep at my boyfriend thigh where there are her mom's, her dad's,and friends. what the........!???

      They are talking, laughing and even strangely her mom's and her dad's did not get angry when he saw me sleeping on her thighs look ordinary. In the end I was actually sleeping, when i was awakened by my girlfriend,  they and her parents gone back to sleep. Amid fireworks, I kissed for the first time with her and we were tell the story, joking, idly. Until morning came, me and my friend ended up going home.

     After that, our activities as usual. We dated only via IM or Facebook. And time passed until finally he left me. With the excuse that I did not mention it because I think her privacy. I could just let go and accept all her decisions. It made me broken heart, so sad but I had to let her go ..................... 


Created by RyanHart






No comments:

Post a Comment